Are there any first home buying programs for a disabled veteran who didn't take advantage of the house buying program when he was eligible?

Asked by Searching, 08081 Wed Sep 26, 2012

Answers

5
Robert Greenblatt’s answer
Robert Green…, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Thu Sep 27, 2012
Hi. Yes, there are great programs for disabled veterans. One of my mortgage associates specializes in this type of program. You may be able to buy a home with no down-payment.
Call me, 856.575.1818

-Robert Greenblatt
856.575.1818
, ,
Thu Sep 27, 2012
Good morning Searching and THANK YOU for your Service to our Nation!

The absolute best Home buying program for a disabled Veteran is the VA Guaranty program. Qualified Veterans can purchase a home with zero down payment and the Seller can pay all the Purchaser's closing costs. If your disability is service-related the VA waives the "guaranty fee" for the loan.

Best bet is to sit down with a very experienced Mortgage Banker who has worked with Veterans Loans. You can find a list of local VA Approved Lenders here: http://www.benefits.va.gov/homeloans/

Good luck to you!
Trevor Curran
, ,
Thu Sep 27, 2012
Hi Searching,

Thank you for your service.

A VA mortgage is the best option going and if your disability is service connected, it's even better because the VA funding fee is waived! VA doesn't require a down payment or monthly mortgage insurance and the seller can cover all of your closing costs. You can also have the seller pay off debts at closing to qualify with a VA mortgage.

If you're not eligible now due to your credit scores or history, it's just a matter of working with someone like me to get your credit repaired.

Please feel free to contact me for more information or help. You can also find info on my VA Mortgage website by clicking the link below.

John Burke
Senior Mortgage Banker
Peoples Bank & Trust
(877)228-9069
Larry Sarlo, Agent, North Wildwood, NJ
Wed Sep 26, 2012
VA USDA Smart Start NACA you already working with is good also.
There are others depending how fast you need to get into a home also.

Search foreclosures and short sale here: http://www.BuyNJShortSales.com

Search the MLS on your phone by Text: In the subject line on your mobile phone- LSAR1 -to number 87778 ... hit send... A GPS feature for listings at your finger tips
Larry Sarlo
RE/MAX Preferred
609-868-1171 call / text / email 7 days
lsarlo@comcast.net
http://www.larrysarlo.com
Andrew Tisel…, Agent, Clifton, NJ
Wed Sep 26, 2012
sure there are programs. there is also a VA loan you can purchase with no money down
contact my partner Craig

Bond Street Mortgage
Craig Andrulli or Alex Peralta
Mortgage Advisor
NMLS# 386365
Bond Street Mortgage LLC
NMLS#191351
95 Route 17 South
Suite 302
Paramus, NJ 07652
Direct Line: (201) 560-4218
Fax: (201) 282-5017
Cell: (201) 400-9367
craig@bondstreetloans.com