shercecil93, Home Buyer in Ocala, FL

Are there any condos without hoa that has no age restrictions where we can own and have our pets?

Asked by shercecil93, Ocala, FL Thu Feb 21, 2013

Really? There are condos without HOAs?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 21, 2013
hey Mack, they do thing differenly in Florida; remember?
Flag Mon Feb 25, 2013
There are many to choose from 800 square feet to 3600 and every thing in between,plus lots of actives.Just call me ,I will be glad to help you find one that you can happy with I have sold many of them .
Albert Shamro
Alexa Realty
why would you want no HOA fees ? Eventually someone has to pay for up keep....what would you do collect from the neighbors or be the one who doesnt pay or care about their home ?
I believe sir that you are an ass. If people in Florida are that bad then I wouldn't want them for a neighbor. We are from Ohio and do not have those issues. I own my home in a very nice area and keep up on it.
Flag Sat Feb 23, 2013
Be careful what you ask for.
Condominiums are formed to protect the individual rights of like-minded people. If 99 people bought into a condominium with a no pet restriction, that was what they wanted. And, if you want a dog, that condo doesn't want you.
If you mean by "own" and "without hoa", that there are no condo maintenance fees, I cannot think of one I'd want to live in as eventually all owners are going to be assessed to pay for repair of common areas. Condos without fully funded maintenance reserves are a financial disaster waiting to happen.
If there is no monthly fee, eventually there will be a huge assessment to make up for all the smaller monthly payments you did not make.
I would advise anyone, except the middle-school bully that used to delight in making my life miserable, to run away from any condo without rules or fees.

Thank you.
Flag Fri Feb 22, 2013
There are plenty of them. Give us a call so we can find out about your other requirements and get you the condos you will like.

Bill Szydlowski