Are there any condos for sale/lease near Sea View Pkwy in Alameda, CA?

Asked by Naomi, Alameda, CA Mon Jul 14, 2008

Answers

3
Quinn Stone, Agent, Alameda, CA
Mon Jul 14, 2008
There are a number of townhouses and condos on the market right now that are very close to Sea View Parkway. See the link below.
Jean Powers, Agent, Castro Valley, CA
Mon Jul 14, 2008
Naomi,
Yes, there is one condo and 3 townhomes for sale just steps from Sea View Parkway, I have been a broker for over 24 years here in Alameda and also born and raised! Call, text or email a message, I am happy to help you.
If you pick up and Alameda Journal on Fridays, it is free, it will list the rental companies in town. Also, Pam has a good suggestion, go on Craig's list, a tenant who was renting a home I am listing, just rented a condo near Seaview and found the rental on Craig's list. She just moved in and saved an extra fee by renting directly with the owner.Hope this information has helped you
Web Reference:  http://JeanPowers.net
Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Mon Jul 14, 2008
Naomi....

You may want to check on craigslist as Trulia does not have a rental section here.