Home Buying in Mint Hill>Question Details

Mimi, Home Buyer in Mint Hill, NC

Are there any condos for rent in the Matthews/Mint Hill, NC area with at least 3 bedrooms?

Asked by Mimi, Mint Hill, NC Tue Jan 26, 2010

I am not interested in buying another house. I am 3 years from retirment and would like something nice in the aforementioned areas.

Yes there are...check out our website for all free listings. We have several rental clients.
The Charlotte area MLS shows 1 condo and a couple of townhouses available for rent around $1000. I'd be happy to show you any that you'd like to see. Send me your email address if you'd like the list. Best of Luck!
Hi Mimi,
I can send you a quick search for rentals in that area if you would like. I am not in the rental business but I would be happy to help you out. Here are 2 popular rental agencies as well.
I would also check Craigs list. If you would like me to send you what is in the MLS, just send me your email address directly. Be happy to help you out.

As a Realtor with you as a client, I would pursue two options:
1. Search the MLS for condos/townhomes for rent. There are currently 5 for lease in Matthews/Mint Hill ranging from $890-$2295
2. Have you identify an area or complex where you want to live and see if there is an investor who would purchase a condo based on a long term lease for you.