Are there any companies that check for foundation problems in Lufkin, Texas? If so, who are they?

Asked by Priscilla Brown, Houston, TX Tue Dec 11, 2007

The name of foundation companies in Lufkin, Texas.

Answers

2
Jill Navarro, Agent, Lufkin, TX
Mon Nov 5, 2012
Priscilla, There are a few structural engineers who do residential structural reports. I have worked with Burl Richardson in the past on several projects.
T.E. & Naima…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue Dec 11, 2007
You never want to get an opinion about the performance of the foundation from a foundation repair company. You want to get a structural engineer that is not affiliated with any of those companies either. He gets paid the same amount if there is a problem or not. It usually runs about $300 and is not bias. Well worth the investment.

I am not familiar with the Lufkin market to refer you to one, I am sure that another pro here will be able to help.

I know that this is a really old feed but several of my clients have used Accurate foundation out of Nacogdoches.
Flag Fri Aug 10, 2012