Are there any banks/lenders in the Orlando, FL area that will approve you for a home loan with a credit score of 607?

Asked by Eliza Butler, 32812 Wed May 11, 2011

Answers

6
Nicholas Rus…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Dec 10, 2012
Usually, most lenders require a minimum 620 credit score,but it's been my experience that when you're just shy of that requirment a good mortgage lender can help you increase your score rather quiclky. My perferred lender is Matt Andre with FBC Home Loans. He's assisted most of my clients with all of their financing.His number is 407-377-0276.
Dear Loan seekers,
I am Pastor Greg Markson
i read your question and i am writing to because i was also in such state.

When i was in need of money to buy a new car,a friend introduced me to a loan firm and i applied
to my surprised i got the loan.
contact saintpatrickscatholicmissionaryloanfirm@hotmail.com
Flag Mon Feb 11, 2013
Easyloanfirm4, Home Buyer, Orlando, FL
Tue Nov 27, 2012
I am Laura Taylor from Arkansas here in USA, if you need loan then I advise you to contact Easy Loan Firm cos I just got my loan from them a week ago without credit check and low interest rate of 2% without cosigner. You can reach them with this email easyloanfirm4@gmail.com
Ken Anderson, Agent, Orlando, FL
Thu May 12, 2011
If you would like some other options I'd suggest calling Grace.

Grace Hann Rickershauser, Vice President
FIrst Florida Lending Corporation
Ph. (813) 948-0296
Fax. (813) 948-7552

She has helped several of my clients and can speak to you about all the current programs available.

Ken Anderson
321-246-3190
ApexOne Realty
http://www.apexonerealty.com
John Settles…, , Washington, DC
Wed May 11, 2011
Wells Fargo does FHA Loans as low as 500 Credit score. Down to 600 is the standard 3.5% down payment. 580-660 requires 5% down and it must be from borrower's own funds. 500-580 requires 10% down from the borrower's own funds.
Web Reference:  http://www.jfsettles.com
Monir Mamoun, Agent, Denville, NJ
Wed May 11, 2011
Hi Eliza,

It is possible also really you want to get up to 620+ credit for the best rates. You can repair it in a few months using a company like Lexingtonlaw.com

For more info read my blog, Top 10 Credit Myths. Link below. Good luck.

best,
Monir
Jose Morales, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Lutz, FL
Wed May 11, 2011
Yes. Can go down to 580. But the score is not the only item we look for. It depends on what's in your credit report too, plus income, assets, etc. Give me a call or email me to discuss.

Jose Morales
Florida Mortgage Coach
“We Coach You Through the Mortgage Process”
561-432-9237
info@floridamortgagecoach.com