Are there any banks in Louisiana that have new physician loans with little down? I am a resident graduating in June 2014....

Asked by Akdenham@gmail.com, Baton Rouge, LA Tue Jan 28, 2014

Answers

8
Nancy Chapmon, Agent, Longview, TX
Tue Jan 28, 2014
Hi! I"m in East Texas, but you can always buy outside the city limits with a USDA loan, which requires no money down. We have a bank and a credit union here in Longview TX that both offer a 'first time homebuyer's loan" with no money down, so I suspect a market like Baton Rouge will have that offering as well. I can refer you to an agent in your area if you like - and stay with you till we find out!

Nancy Peralta
903.241.6109 call or text
nancy@peraltahomesales.com
Garth Cook, , 70820
Fri Apr 4, 2014
Yes. There are many options from Private Banking to various traditional financing. Call me at 225 300 8895 and we can point you in the right direction.
Ashley Fryhl…, Agent, Baton Rouge, LA
Wed Mar 26, 2014
Hello!
I am working with a new surgeon right now in Baton Rouge. I would love to help you find a new home here... My email is ashfry820@yahoo.com and I can also put you in touch with some excellent lenders who understand your situation=)

225-242-9929
Ashley
Town Favorites Realty
mike.wolle, , Minneapolis, MN
Mon Mar 24, 2014
My name is Mike Wolle and at Bank of America we offer a Physician loan with as little as 5% down and no mortgage insurance right out of residency.

June is fast approaching and would like a chance to see if our loan products can be a fit for your.

My email is Mike.wolle@bankofamerica.com

MIke Wolle
, ,
Mon Mar 24, 2014
This site maps out physician loan providers:
http://usphysicianhomeloans.com/
Wayne Clark, Agent, New Orleans, LA
Wed Feb 5, 2014
Hi, Akdenham, yes there is. Give me a call I'll be happy to assist you.

CCS Realty, LLC
504.304.2307
clarkconsultingllc@msn.com
Licensed in the State of Louisiana
Kristina Cus…, Agent, Baton Rouge, LA
Wed Jan 29, 2014
I have a lender that is offering physician loans for newly graduated doctors. You can contact me at 225-572-2932 and I can get the two of you connected.
Alice James, Agent, Baton Rouge, LA
Tue Jan 28, 2014
Ditto to Nancy's answer. I am also checking with a mortgage lender to find out if there are any special loan programs available. I'll post her response soon. In the mean time I may be reached at 225-954-0161 to discuss other options with you. Thx great question!