Are ther Horse properties with riding trails in the North San Diego area?

Asked by Kaye Thomas, Manhattan Beach, CA Sat May 12, 2007

My clients have 3 horses and would like a community that allows barns and stables with good riding trails

Answers

3
Roberta Murp…, Agent, Carlsbad, CA
Sat May 12, 2007
In coastal North County, the most extensive network of equestrian properties and trails would be in the Rancho Santa Fe and Olivenhain communities. There are also some equestrian homes and trails in Bonsall and Fallbrook. With our mild San Diego climate, it is horse heaven!
California M…, Agent, Oceanside, CA
Sun May 13, 2007
Roberta is correct. Bonsall and Fallbrook would be more appropriately "rural" and the properties would have stables. Many people in RSF and Olivenhain board their hourses at stables nearby
Melissa R La…, , Oceanside, CA
Fri May 14, 2010
If you are looking for horse property with access to riding trails in the north county area then I would say Bonsall, with Fallbrook being a very close second. It is absolutly beautiful, defenitly has the small town country feel yet you are close to all!