Are their any sellers who are willing to finance by owner?? We have been through a bankruptcy (due to my cancer). I am now 100% cancer free.

Asked by Sueg, Vian, OK Tue May 22, 2012

We had perfect credit before the bankruptcy and now is around 620. We have both been with the same company for 33 and 34 years. Making approx $90,000 a year. Looking for a 3 bdrm 2 bath single family with approx 10 acres and horse facilities. Around $200,000. Thank you.

Answers

2
John Wilhite, Agent, Sallisaw, OK
Mon Sep 23, 2013
Sueg,

There are a few sellers that are willing to owner finance. I have a few sellers that given the right situation may be willing to owner finance.I also have access to a lender that specializes in situations like yours. Please contact me and I will do all that I can to help you find a home for you. I can be reached at 918-775-3276 or my email is john@unitedcountryoklahoma.com. Thanks and I look forward to helping you solve your problem
Aaron O'Neal, Agent, Roland, OK
Fri May 10, 2013
Yes we have several sellers that are willing to owner finance. The key to the transaction is the amount of down payment you can provide. Feel free to email me with more info on your situation.

Aaron O'Neal
WEICHERT REALTORS-King Real Estate Group
918 774-5743
aaron.oneal@att.net