Isabella Rose, Other/Just Looking in New York, NY

Are the real estate listings on Natefind.com current and how do they get them?

Asked by Isabella Rose, New York, NY Mon Jun 29, 2009

Answers

2
Natefind updates daily with current listings from real estate brokers and is a great way to get all the newest listings in one place. You can see the newest Manhattan apartments on the market by going here: http://www.natefind.com/new/manhattan/.
Hello Isabella,

This is the disclaimer from the Natefind web-site:

Natefind.com was the first New York City apartment search engine. We continually scan for the latest New York real estate listings to provide you the most up to update apartment listings available.

Natefind.com is dedicated to connecting you to the most real estate listings in New York City. Natefind saves you time by automatically combining apartment listings from multiple New York real estate brokers.

Disclaimer

The information displayed and linked to by natefind.com originates from companies and public sources independent of natefind.com. The information is captured automatically and is subject to errors. Natefind.com cannot screen or verify any of the information on this website. No representation is made as to its accuracy.

I am not sure how current the listings are on Natefind.com. It appears that they scan multiple broker sites and consolidate the listings. What exactly are you looking for? If you are looking for an apartment, I would strongly suggest you contact a licensed real estate agent. That will assure that you receive the service you deserve and access to almost all available listings. In addition, you will also get proper representation by someone who has your best interest in mind owing to their fiduciary duty.

If I can be of any further help, please do not hesitate to email or call me at your convenience.

Sincerely
Anoop Punjabi
Halstead Property LLC.
Email: apunjabi@halstead.com
Phone: (212) 317-7844