Home Buying in Andover>Question Details

Edgar Leclai…, Home Buyer in Oklahoma City, OK

Are physician home loans available in KS (little or no money down / no PMI / for docs graduating residency)? Interested in Andover or 67206 zip.

Asked by Edgar Leclaire, Oklahoma City, OK Sat Aug 10, 2013

It would be my pleasure to introduce you to banks with whom I've done business hat bend over backwards to be helpful. I'm associated with J.P. Weigand & Sons, the oldest real estate firm in Wichita and the one that has the largest market share in the greater Wichita. Please check out my website, http://www.FarhaRealtor.com, and if I seem to be someone with whom you'd like to work, please contact me at afarha@weigand.com. Good luck.
Several banks have these and they are nice if you are only going to be in the home for a short period of time. They are adjustable rate loans though so you would want to be careful as we have a real possibility of inflation coming on strong in the next few years.
Yes, there are No/Low money loans for Doctors. Try Dana High Fidelity Bank 316-291-5926
Flag Fri Nov 1, 2013