Home Buying in Bronx>Question Details

Jami, Both Buyer and Seller in Queens, NY

Are one-bedroom condominiums a good investment?

Asked by Jami, Queens, NY Wed May 22, 2013

Hello Jami,

As i would advise any of my clients, Family-members or friends, THE NUMBERS SHOULD ALWAYS MAKE SENSE! Investments are defined as; action or process of investing money for profit or material result. That being said, what is the price of the condominium ? Location ? absorption rate ? These are factors of any investment, not just Real Estate. So, my professional advise would be to consult a Realtor with extensive knowledge of condominiums, like my-self, sit down and discuss this investment your looking to do. As anything in this world it is always advised that you consult someone who is a mastery in his/her particular field. You consult a Doctor for your illnesses, a mechanic for your car, and a lawyer for your mishaps. The same applies to Real Estate Investments, consult someone who does it for a living. Call me for a free consultation today.

All the Best,

Daniel D'Amico
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
Did you end up purchasing a one bedroom?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 6, 2013
Much will depend on your long term goals, finacials, wants, needs, etc.
One is better than none, Two is better than One etc. All depends on your location & current Real Estate Market.