Are cellphone towers near your home dangerous for you?

Asked by Steven Rei, Narragansett, RI Mon Mar 11, 2013

Answers

4
Steven Rei’s answer
Steven Rei, Agent, Narragansett, RI
Tue Mar 12, 2013
Linda,

I am a #1 agent from a #1 agency in my area that values opinions of other professionals. I enjoy the process of being open minded and sharing new ideas and experiences. Trulia has provided us with a great forum to accomplish that.

Kind Regards,
Steven Rei
Linda Grey, Agent, Port Orange, FL
Tue Mar 12, 2013
Hi Steve,

After reviewing some of your questions I assume that you are a newer agent and would suggest that you perhaps start doing your own research like most all the rest of us have, it stays with you longer so you don't forget it.

Best of luck to you.
My NC Homes…, Agent, Chapel Hill, NC
Mon Mar 11, 2013
I haven't read that they are, though I'm sure there are some who have concerns.Rather than ask of Trulia I'd suggest you Google or Bing this question and decide for yourself. I will say that if they impact the view in any way this would be considered by most to be a negative and would be factored in when making an offer.
Jim Olive, Agent, Key West, FL
Mon Mar 11, 2013
I'm sure if they were, we would have heard about it! Every sleazy news outlet would be running "exclusives" and pumping it out to bump their ratings. I'm guessing the most serious danger would be the reduced property value associated with and ugly tower next door...