Are any of the units in the 3430& 3432 Brookhollow parkway albany ga Quads occupied ? Want to buy but don't want tenents yet.

Asked by Kaye Burleson, Blue Ridge, GA Mon Sep 10, 2012

Answers

2
Cecil Austria, Agent, Carlsbad, CA
Mon Sep 10, 2012
Hello Kaye-
I know a someone that knows the area very well and can assist you with your search. Very compassionate and hard working. Let me know if you are interested so I can have her give you a call.

My area of expertise are Carlsbad and Oceanside. Also servicing Vista, Escondido, San Marcos, Encinitas, Del Mar, La Jolla, San Diego and the surrounding area.
.If you or anyone you know is interested on buying or selling a home, even renting, please let me know. I am readily available at any time to answer any question regarding home buying and selling. I am familiar with local zoning, tax laws and know where to obtain financing for the purchase of property. I also have big connection of real estate agent in the country through our referral system. Give me a ring or shoot me an email. Better yet, send me a friend request on Facebook!
Best Wishes,
Cecil Bettis
Keller Williams-Carlsbad, CA
direct: 940.783.5868
email:
bettis.cecil@gmail.com

http://www.facebook.com/iamcecilaustria
Bonita Gallo…, Agent, Canton, GA
Mon Sep 10, 2012
Hey Kaye Burleson,
My Name is Bonita Galloway I am a Agent with Century 21 Realty. I checked on our MLS and there is a whole building for sale with 4 units at 3430 Brookhollow Parkway at this time. But there is a few other great investment properties around Albany and Lee County (HOT RENTAL MARKET)that you also may be interested in if you are looking to buy only 1 unit at a time.
Here is my cell 229-854-3643 Call anytime..I would love to help you with your buying process. Thanks Bonita Galloway