Are any of the homes for sale in Napa offering seller financing. My wife and I both have good yearly incomes

Asked by Omar, Vallejo, CA Wed Dec 31, 2008

but due to bankrestricitons we are havign trouble finding a loan. Would love to know which of our properties have sellers that could carry the loan with a down payment.

Answers

3
David Johnson, Agent, Napa, CA
Wed Dec 31, 2008
I found a 3/2, 1742 sq. ft., in a nice neighborhood for $554,000. I'll email you the specifics if you send me your email address.

Dave
Omar, Home Buyer, Vallejo, CA
Wed Dec 31, 2008
I do have about 20K for a doan payment. Cant get a conventional loan because I have arented property but dont have any equity in the property so they dont count that rent as additional income casuing my dispoable income to be less than its true amount. We hae been looking for a home with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths - around 1500 sq ft.

We have a good income combined and currently pay about $3000 per month in rent.
David Johnson, Agent, Napa, CA
Wed Dec 31, 2008
There might be, I'll check in the MLS and get back to you Thursday morning.

Do you have any money for a down payment? Why can't you get a conventional loan? What amount can you pay monthly? What size house do you need?

Dave Johnson