Malik Parks, Home Buyer in Sacramento, CA

Are any down payment assistance programs available for first time home buyers?

Asked by Malik Parks, Sacramento, CA Sat Dec 11, 2010

I am interested in purchasing my first property. I have conducted research to empower myself in order to accomplish my goal. I am in need of financial support. I need help with down payment costs and or closing costs. I reside in Sacramento. Would like to invest in Rancho Cordova. I heard about a CHF platinum.

Answers

5
Mark Waterman, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Sat Dec 11, 2010
Hello-
There are a few options that are available to you-
Some require income restrictions, others only require seller contributions.
If you would like to discuss thee available options I can help you out.
You can purchase a home with as little as 3.5% down.
Mark
Jeff Marr, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Roseville, CA
Tue Jan 4, 2011
Malik - Nearly all down payment assistance programs require that you contribute at least some of your own money, usually 1-3 percent of the purchase price, this is a direct result of the record foreclosures our nation has faced for the past few years.....

Even if you qualify and the funds are available, you may have a hard time convincing a selling agent to accept your offer since 100% financing is virtually non-existent these days, sellers are very much aware of this...

So if you could find a gift source for your down payment, or purchase in a rural area designated for USDA financing, you'll be in the driver's seat!

Feel free to contact me so I can go over your options in more detail!

Best regards, Jeff Marr
Stanford Mortgage
916-947-1312
Maurice Thom…, Agent, Mathers, CA
Wed Dec 15, 2010
A good lender will be able to get you help with down payment assistance programs. I know a lender that can process a CalHFA and I know the Rancho Cordova area very well. If you want me information go to my website.
Belinda Popo…, Agent, Elk Grove, CA
Sat Dec 11, 2010
Hi Malik,

The CHF Platinum Grant is a great opportunity if you qualify for it, I've helped a couple of my clients qualify already and can put you in contact with a great local lender that can help you further explore this option if you would like.
Feel free email me if you would like her information, I'd love to help you out.

Belinda
i am interested in this Program Belinda, can you please provide more information or a way to contact you.
Flag Mon Jun 1, 2015
EmpoweredBuy…, , Bethany, OH
Sat Dec 11, 2010
There are some programs available, including certain locales that have incentives. Hooking up with a local agent early is always the best route to take. Sellers will often help with closing costs and some agents will even offer to give buyers some of the commission.