Are all of these listings still available? Just wanted to know how current this site is as of June 26, 2012.

Asked by cfwagner1, Gulf Shores, AL Tue Jun 26, 2012

Answers

6
Vince Helton, , Gulf Shores, AL
Mon Jul 2, 2012
This house is not for sale cfwagner it is my house.
My sincere apologies cfwagner I was confused how this site works I thought your question was in refernece to my house.
Flag Mon Jul 2, 2012
Allen Johns…, Agent, Orange Beach, AL
Wed Jun 27, 2012
These listings are updated automatically through information provided by local Multiple Listing and IDX services plus many others, so what you are seeing should generally be active though in cases we do find the properties are no longer "For Sale" or the information provided is weak or inaccurate. If I can assist you in gathering more information on any specific properties or you are interested in viewing any current listings, please let me know. Thanks for the inquiry.
Allen
Brandon Hubb…, Agent, Gulf Shores, AL
Wed Jun 27, 2012
Yes they are if you would like to see them please feel free to contact me.

Brandon
Judy Holasz, Agent, Gulf Shores, AL
Tue Jun 26, 2012
Some of the listings are outdated. I would be more than happy to send you a current list.
Judy Holasz
Carney Realty
Please send me a current listing for single family listings only. Is 116 W. 3rd Avenue still available?
Flag Fri Jun 29, 2012
Team Loda, Agent, Mobile, AL
Tue Jun 26, 2012
I can't see if you are referring to specific listings, but no all of the properties you see on these national sites are not current. We are contacted all the time about properties that are not available. These sites are very helpful, but if you want current listings it is best to look on local real estate company sites. They are more likely to have an IDX search that s a live link from the local multiple listing site. Of course, if I can helpf you any tome just let me know.
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Tue Jun 26, 2012
The Listing are placed by a hundred different Realtors,
they are not filter or monitored by Trulia.
Who knows?

If you see something that peaks your interest,
you should contact a local Realtor for a showing.

If you want to see them all.....