Are There any Real Estate agents that are Investor Friendly in or around Waterbury, CT ?

Asked by Reynold Orozco, Waterbury, CT Tue Aug 23, 2011

Looking for an agent to represent me and dont mind submitting low-ball offers.

Answers

8
Jennifer Abousada’s answer
Jennifer Abo…, Agent, Waterbry, CT
Tue Aug 23, 2011
I have been working with investors in Waterbury for almost 10 years now. I would love to help you! Please give me a call or send me an email. Thanks.

Jennifer
Connecticut Real Estate Group, LLC
(203)525-9034
jenrealtor@sbcglobal.net
Hello Jennifer, I'm an investor looking to work with an agent. I can be reached at 203-910-5334 after 4 or at RBRealinvestors@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Barbara
Flag Fri Sep 26, 2014
rbrealinvest…, Home Buyer, Norwalk, CT
Sun Jun 29, 2014
any real estate agents that are investor friendly in the Hartford and New Haven counties ?
Charlie Leog…, Agent, Southington, CT
Mon Feb 18, 2013
My name is Charlie Leogrande with Weichert Realtors - Briotti Group 203-879-2339 ext 119 or direct 203-754-3676. I am very familiar with the process and there are still some great deals out there for the investor that knows the market. I have rehabed countless properties.Lets talk if your still interested....
Charlie Leog…, Agent, Southington, CT
Wed Jun 6, 2012
I know the Wtby. area very well . I buy & sell personally. If you would like to speak more about how I can help you call me @ 203-754-3676 or c.leog55@yahoo.com
William Hugh…, Agent, New Haven, CT
Tue Aug 23, 2011
Reynold,

It boils down to the bottom line. Who can get the job done in a timely manner at an agreeable cost that will get you the ROI that's acceptable. compare websites and make calls.
God bless you.

Wm.
203.482.7046
Julie Traver…, Agent, Naugatuck CT 06770, CT
Tue Aug 23, 2011
Hi Reynold, I have been very successful with investors both buying and selling. My legal background also helps with writing up contracts especially on bank owned property. Please contact me and I can send you listings or show you properties you locate. Julie Lucia, Realtor, Showcase Realty, 203-578-5631; julie@julierealestate.com
Phyllis Fusco, , Waterbury, CT
Tue Aug 23, 2011
Hi Reynold,

What type of investments are you looking for (i.e. single family,multi-family, or commercial investments)? Are you looking for short term or long term investments (i.e fix and flip or fix,rent, and hold) ?

There are many investment opportunities that exsit in this market.It is in your best interest to locate a real estate professional that has established a diversified value network and is experienced in all aspects of selling and / or purchasing investment properties, property management, and leasing.A good number of the properties available are either short sales or REO's therefore making it crucial for you to work with a real estate professional who has extensive experience in both pre and post forclosures.I would be happy to meet with you to discuss my qualifications in greater detail.

Phyllis Fusco
Broker
CT Homebuyer,LLC
"Helping You Realize Your Dreams"
203-437-0276
Dave Jones, Agent, Prospect, CT
Tue Aug 23, 2011
I am a CIAS (certified investment agent specialist.) Let me know what you are looking for. I service Waterbury, Prospect, Cheshire and Naugatuck.

-Dave
203-758-0264