Are RV's prohibited from driveways in sandbridge?

Asked by Sparklesfarkles, Virginia Beach, VA Sat Nov 10, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3089914748-2921-Sandpiper-Rd-…

Answers

4
Cheryl Talbot, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Thu Jan 24, 2013
For this problem, call the city code enforcement office. In the city of Virginia Beach RVs can not be parked in a driveway or on the street. Every neighborhood is protected even if it's not in a POA by the city code enforcement. Another department for the details is zoning and neighborhood preservation. All of these avenues are there with city workers to assist us. Believe it or not, trailors can not be parked in a street as well as private business work vans. They have to be parked in a driveway. Call them...they are there to protect our communities and keep our neighborhoods looking attractive. Hope that helps
Kevin Monette, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Sun Nov 11, 2012
I am always in the area and i see RV's all the time. I am sure you would not have it parked in ways to interfer with others and you would park it in a way to "Flow" with your house.
If you would like to set up an appointment to see this home, contact me and i can get us in this one and a couple other in the area if you wish.
Thanks for the question and let me know how to help.

Kevin Monette
William E. Wood At The Mall
757-735-2628
Holly Fisher, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Sat Nov 10, 2012
When there is no neighborhood governing body (ie. Property Owner's Association, Condo Association, etc.,) your next step is to go directly the City of Virginia Beach Code Enforcement online page at

http://www.vbgov.com/government/departments/housing-neighbor…

This should answer your question!

Best wishes,

Holly
Jim Kelly, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Sat Nov 10, 2012
Sandbridge does not have a Homeowners Association which would prohibit an RV in this driveway. I have however heard of a citywide code saying that boats, trailers & RVs must be parked be parked behind the front profile of a house. Fortunately this property has ample room to the side & rear to accomodate most RVs. Please feel free to give me a call or text directly at 757-619-2247 for more info.