Anyone want to show me this house today or tomorrow?

Asked by Jim, Awendaw, SC Sat Dec 3, 2011

Answers

7
Josh Barnett, Agent, Carney, OK
Sun Dec 8, 2013
Jim, have you seen this home since 2011? I hope so.
Renee A Meyer, Agent, Isle of Palms, SC
Sun Dec 8, 2013
Jim, if you have not yet seen 3838 Tupelo ... It would be my pleasure! I am a "Water Seeker" also, and have a passion for helping others looking for water to find the perfect "launch!" Just Holler!
Marian Benn…, Agent, Daniel Island, SC
Sat Dec 3, 2011
Jim, I would be happy to show you the house you are referring to. Please send me the address and I will set up a time at your convenience for us to take a look at that one and any others that might be appealing to you.
Kim Kirkwood…, Agent, Westerville, OH
Sat Dec 3, 2011
Hi Jim,

I would be happy to show you a house right now - just let me know what the address is and I will try to make an appointment. If the owners are not able to accommodate us on short notice, I could show you the home tomorrow afternoon. Give me a call at 843-640-7799 or email me at kimkboulter@gmail.com and let me know what the address of the property is that you are interested in. I could also let you know about other homes for sale that are similar, that you might not have seen yet.

Kim Boulter
Healthy Realty
843-640-7799
kimkboulter@gmail.com
Web Reference:  http://www.kimboulter.com
Millie Martin, Agent, Charleston, SC
Sat Dec 3, 2011
Jim you can contact me at 843-830-4977.
Doug Holmes, Agent, Charleston, SC
Sat Dec 3, 2011
Which home? I have a listing appt at 2pm in Mt. Pleasant and could show you something after that. 843.475.1722
Millie Martin, Agent, Charleston, SC
Sat Dec 3, 2011
Jim You did not say which house you want to see.