Anyone seen any Countrywide acquired Bank of America short sales assigned or completed in Mpls/St.?

Asked by , 55109 Tue Aug 12, 2008

Paul/outlying areas yet? If short sale started w/Countrywide can BOA ignore and disregard offer placed with Countrywide? (Seller had property listed for 3 years-had one offer in short sale process that did not qualify and now our offer 05/29/08. ) Heard Countrywide had horrible customer service but BOA is good. We can wait-just don't want to be languishing in a black hole and hear later that our offer never got forwarded....If bank bought back home b/4 acquisition is the seller's agent still the one to be calling the bank or should that be my agent? Thanks

Answers

1
Aaron Dickin…, Agent, Champlin, MN
Tue Aug 12, 2008
In my experience the seller and/or seller's agent are the only people that the bank will talk to. What is the listing agent saying? If they don't have a lot of experience in this you may have a problem but if they do this a lot then I'd trust that they are doing their best.
Web Reference:  http://www.AaronSOLD.com