Anyone know what kind of work this property needs? Or why the price is so low? I have emailed the listing agent but thought I would check here too

Asked by Jennifer, North Brookfield, MA Thu Aug 4, 2011

http://www.trulia.com/property/1049761815-21-Walnut-St-North…

Thanks for any info!

Answers

7
Amy Mullen, Agent, Shrewsbury, MA
Thu Aug 4, 2011
Ron,

The answers were in the MLS listing and I know the listing agent - we work in the same office.

Amy
Amy Mullen, Agent, Shrewsbury, MA
Thu Aug 4, 2011
Jennifer,

Yes - it will not pass for FHA financing due to the roof needing to be replaced and the house needing to be painted. It's a bank owned and is currently under contract with a buyer. Showings would be for back up offers at this point.

I would be happy to help you find another property though - are you only looking in North Brookfield?

Amy
508-784-0504
amymullen@remax.net
Shannon Toom…, Home Buyer, Massachusetts
Thu Jun 21, 2012
I went and turned around in the yard today. It looks better in the pics. I didn't go inside. It needs lots of new windows, and paint. Not sure what other issues it has.
Christine Mo…, Agent, Wilbraham, MA
Fri Aug 5, 2011
If you want I can send you the full listing. Get a buyer agent to work with so you don't pay too mcuh.
Amy Mullen, Agent, Shrewsbury, MA
Fri Aug 5, 2011
I think you might have the wrong property link Michelle...this is listed with Kim De'lia of REMAX Professional Associates and per the firm remarks:

Firm Remarks
ROOF OFF DECK REPAIRED DUE TO LEAK, ROOF SHOULD BE REPLACED, FHA WILL NOT PASS W/ROOF & PAINT.

Amy
Michael Isab…, , North Brookfield, MA
Fri Aug 5, 2011
This home needs nothing, very well maintained. Pricing is accurate for area. Lastly I have never received an e-mail on this property but I am happy to answer any of your questions.
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Thu Aug 4, 2011
This question shouldn't be answered by anyone who has not seen the property.

You should enlist the aid of a Buyer's Agent who can research the Comp's, the History and the property itself; especially if it is a Foreclosure.

If its an REO, you'll need a Buyer's Agent anyway.

Good luck and may God bless you