Anyone know of any 4 bedroom properties with pool in Redwood City hills coming up for sale soon or off market in the $1.6 range?

Asked by Christina Chu, Los Altos, CA Thu May 17, 2012

Answers

3
SM, , Hillsborough, CA
Tue Jun 19, 2012
6 bedroom house with pool in Redwood Shores will be coming on the market soon.

shantanumitra@ymail.com (Owner)
Lauren, Home Seller, Emerald Hills, CA
Tue May 29, 2012
Yes, my home is going on the market and it has 3 bedrms upstairs and 1 in an in laws unit down stairs. It has a 45-25 custom built pool with waterfall and hot tub and fish pond. Solar panels for solar heating the pool or controls to heat pool and hot tub. All new pumps. Palm Trees and Roses and a beautiful spot for an organic garden. I am in the process of getting my renter of 3 years out and he is scheduled to be out June 5th. I plan to paint and carpet the place and have it on the market mid June or sooner. It is a total of 4,100 sq. feet with 3,000 sq. ft upstairs and 600 sq ft in the in laws unit. It is on 1/2 acre. My asking price will be around 1.5 range. The home was custom built in 1986 and it has title, marble, floors and carpet. If you are a serious buyer then contact me asap at lrighini@aol.com. I do not need a realtor.
I just saw this today! Can you email me or call me please! 650-919-3725 ccchu26@gmail.com, my Buyer would love to see it.
Thank you!
Flag Tue Jun 5, 2012
Chuck Gilloo…, Agent, San Carlos, CA
Thu May 17, 2012
Christina,

Pls email me - I have something coming up that may be a perfect fit. chuck @ cghomes.net

Chuck