Anyone know of a nice Mobile home park in or near Sacramento? 55 or family park is ok..

Asked by Deb, Sacramento, CA Mon Oct 21, 2013

Answers

6
Kelly Young, , Roseville, CA
Tue Oct 22, 2013
There's a beautiful mobile home park in Rocklin with greenbelt areas, water ponds, stream and fountain complete with ducks, geese and bunnies who roam free. The community includes a swimming pool, large spa, event room with kitchen, pool/billiards, library and more. It's called Sierra Lakes Mobile Home Park, off of Rocklin Road. All ages are welcome.

There's also another park in Citrus Heights where Riverside and Cirby intersect, called Stonegate. Unlike the Rocklin park, it's a traditional-style mobile home park. The park features a swimming pool, shuffleboard, library, firepit area, event room with kitchen, TV room, card/game room, billiards/pool room, and more. This 55+ park also has regularly planned activities, potlucks, games, cards, meals and more to give their residents plenty of activities to keep them busy.

I have a gorgeous listing - a 2006, 2 bedroom, 2 bath mobile home located in the Stonegate park.
If you'd like to see some photos, send me a message and I'll forward a link to you.
Jill Ottaway, Agent, Fair Oaks, CA
Mon Apr 21, 2014
Lake View Village is a 5 star park, located off Van Maren and Oak Lake lane. It is also gated.
Wendy Zampar…, , Roseville, CA
Fri Jan 24, 2014
Pinebrook Village
7900 Folsom-Auburn Rd, Folsom, CA 95630
(916) 988-6636

Be aware that buying a home in a park, while affordable on the surface, is usually not real estate because it us separate from the land it is sitting upon. As such, it will be treated differently by lenders, insurers and taxing authorities.
Shilldsyde, Home Owner, Sacramento, CA
Tue Jan 21, 2014
I live in Meadowbrook MHP for 20+yrs across the street is Walmart and Home Depot, Loveit here, but the rent is getting excessive.
dbrazzil, Home Seller, Citrus Heights, CA
Tue Oct 22, 2013
Oakgrove Estates is right by Rusch Park and is quiet and well run with lots of good people.
pool games room and potlucks there.
Sue Archer R…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Mon Oct 21, 2013
I like the one in Citrus Heights. I think it's called Lakeview Village. There's more grassy areas around the homes, there's a lake and a section where you can rent space to store an RV. I'm not overly impressed with the management. Personally they seemed quite rude to their customers but they must be strict about enforcing standards to keep such a nice park, I guess.
I drove thru there yesterday...very nice!! Thanks!
Flag Mon Oct 21, 2013