Anyone know if those "side by side" homes in Lakewood are attractive to renters. I am looking for some investment properties. Ty. Harry

Asked by Harry, Brick, NJ Fri Jan 27, 2012

Answers

3
Francesca Pa…, Agent, Manasquan, NJ
Sun Feb 5, 2012
Harry,

The only "side by side" duplexs that are (1) attractive to renters and (2) are quite nicely price are those in the adult community in Lakewood called Leisure village. I just placed a renter there who is happy as hell to only be rrening, but in my view, he;d be better offer purchasing due to the current $23k to $59k price points. I've heardof alot of investors buying up these properties like mad due to the future value.

As a senior Real Estate Specialist, I'd be glad to help you in your quest to invest for profit in this oh, challenging market.

Sincerely
Francesca Patrizio,bBroker Sales Assolciate, ePro, SRES
Francesca@PatrizioRE.com
732.602.1931 (Direct/Cell)
Web Reference:  http://www.PatrizioRE.com
Ronald Shaff…, Agent, Toms River, NJ
Wed Feb 1, 2012
Hello Harry,

Being that you are from Brick, I assume you are familar with Lakewood. I would look to other towns in Ocean County if I were you. Feel free to give me a call to "pick my brain" anytime. Thanks, Ron
Gina Chirico, Agent, Fairfield, NJ
Sat Jan 28, 2012
Hi Harry,

I'm assuming you are referring to a duplex. I'm not sure about Lakewood in particular or the exact style home you are referring to but if you mean a duplex, they are appealing to renters. Unlike a one floor rental in a multi-family or a garden apartment, a duplex is usually 2 floors. Downstairs is the kitchen, living room, maybe dining room and the bedrooms are upstairs. It allows for a bit more privacy amongst the tenants then your standard one floor rental.

With many duplexes, the owners for each side are different. I'm not sure if you are considering buying one side of a duplex or if you are buying both sides.