Anyone know about the quality of the well water in Highland Circle?

Asked by jlravenscroft, Middleton, WI Thu Apr 11, 2013

Answers

5
jlravenscroft, Home Buyer, Middleton, WI
Fri Apr 12, 2013
Thanks Eric! I'll give Hellebrand Water a call!
Eric Reusch, Agent, Fitchburg, WI
Fri Apr 12, 2013
If you are considering any property with private water supply, Don't forget to shop around for filtration systems. Not that you need one today, but should conditions change, you'll be prepared. Reverse-osmosis and iron filters are best for some areas in Wisconsin. You'll also want to have a water softner as calcium can build up in your water heater and shorten it's life as well as the pipes in the house. Make sure your agent includes a testing contingency in your offer and call a couple of water specialists like Hellenbrand Water in Waunakee Best of luck. Eric
Paul Anders…, Agent, Shorewood Hills, WI
Fri Apr 12, 2013
Good Morning~

Highwood, OK.

Over the last 26 years, a small number of homes have been built in this subdivision off Hwy 12. Some custom, some spec with a few short sales and foreclosures occurring during the downturn. The currently enthusiastic housing market and limited lots close to Middleton have renewed interest here. An existing listing shows "Accepted Offer" after less than a week on the market; a builder is marketing a spec. Previous & current MLS listings in Highwood Estates show "Well" . A prudent buyer will include a water test as part of the purchase process. DNR recommends annual testing of private wells for bacteria and nitrates, especially for families with infants. Given the proximity to tilled land with potential runoff and flooding, changes in how the water looks, tastes or smells should also trigger a water test.
I have additional information on the topic, please feel free to contact me.

Paul Anderson
Madison Buyer Agency
(608) 213.1352
Thu Apr 11, 2013
Shoot! HighWOOD circle...sorry.
Paul, Agent, Town of Dane, WI
Thu Apr 11, 2013
Highland Circle. In Middleton? I see Highland Dr, Ave, Way, St...but no "Highland Circle".

Is there a specific address or better yet: MLS # that you are asking about?