Anyone interested in creating a fractional ownership LLC. Create Affordable vacation property

Asked by Gary Sparrow, Medicine hat Canada Wed Feb 4, 2009

Hi : anyone interested in creating a fractional ownership that could be used for vacation ownership. The objective is to seek out and find a well priced Condo 2 bed 2 bath (Ideally around 125,000) with reasonable yearly expences and divide the cost in 4. This would insure each owner a 3 month per year slot. The length and timing of the slots to be determined and set out in the rules of the LLC. Any agent or perspective partners please let me know.

Answers

6
Gary Sparrow, Home Buyer, Medicine hat Canada
Mon Apr 20, 2009
Hi Peter. I actually did get one set up in Surprise arizona but might be interested in a second let me know what you have in mind.
Stephen Alter, Agent, Palm Springs, CA
Fri Apr 8, 2011
This is really a great website functionality. Is this forum software something that you think Trulia developed internally?
Also, we'd be interested in sharing a home however a 2 bed/2 bath condo would i believe be too small. My wife wants us to get something in or near the movie colony twin palms area. one of those mid century homes surrounding a pool that normally go for closer to $500 to 700K.
Web Reference:  https://www.rcm1.com
Francesca, Both Buyer And Seller, 96059
Sun Jun 14, 2009
In answer to Gary, what does the Sales Contract look like? Do you have one that I could read?
Verle Willia…, Home Seller, Palm Springs, CA
Thu May 14, 2009
We could be interested in a 4 or 5 way split LLC. We have to sell our condo and really hate to do so, but selling 3/4 or 4/5 would do what we have to do and still leave some availability for visiting.

But, the price is 285,000 plus furniture. The HOA fees are 410/month. The value is certainly there. The reason the fees are low is that we have 3 pools as our only amenity. Certainly, there are lots of opportunities throughout the valley for the recreation one wants.

Please advise.

Verle Williams, 858-967-8375
Peter, Home Seller, Palm Springs, CA
Mon Apr 20, 2009
I have a property that I am looking for partners. The property has house and guest house and is now rented as a very lucrative vaction rental. I am looking for ideas.
Irene Johnson, Home Buyer, Edmonton, KY
Mon Feb 9, 2009
I am looking into it at this time. Let me know if anything is working in the directions. I may even take 2 out of 4 shares. I am retiring next year.
Irene Johnson Edmonton
irene_johnson@shaw.ca