Anyone have an opinion on 6820 Indian creek south beach? Older building but perhaps interested in purchasing

Asked by J Odo, Miami, FL Fri May 9, 2008

a condo. Is building too old?

Answers

4
John, Home Buyer, 33139
Tue Jul 14, 2009
I went to go see a unit there. The views were great and the balconies spacious. But the place was not well kept. Nothing seems to have been updated, there were iron bars on the hallway windows of the units. Not very confidence inspiring. Apologies to people that live there but in short, it was a dump.
Debi Quade,…, Agent, Miami Beach, FL
Sun May 11, 2008
Age of building is not the only thing to consider in today's market. Your investment into a condominium should have many other questions answered for you. Consult with a professional full time experienced Realtor. Be comfortable with their level of expertise, then be loyal to them in your purchase. You will gain a competative edge always having a trusted Realtor working for YOU! Everyone who desires to own property, and gain wealth through Real Estate needs to find the right professional to assist them.
This means taking the time to interview the Realtors you are considering. It will be time well spent on your future. Good luck to you.
Debi Quade
Carson Realty Group
(305) 401-2169
Debi@DebraQuade.com
Mott Marvin…, Agent, Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Fri May 9, 2008
Thea area is becoming known as North Beach. There are many new developments going on in the immediate vicinity! Nautica, Aqua, Canyon Ranch are a few that come to mind!
Angela Schra…, Agent, Pembroke Pines, FL
Fri May 9, 2008
This building was built in 1981 - too old? Not really! It's actually a nice looking building. Remember, a lot of our high rise condos in Miami & Ft. Lauderdale were constructed in the 70s and have been renovated accordingly. I took a look at what the MLS has to offer on the Indian Creek Club - there are a couple of nice 2/2 units available at $299K and $349.9K - you should be able to negotiate a good price.

If you need any more information, let me know, I'd be happy to help!

Angela
Villa G Realty - Pembroke Pines
Web Reference:  http://www.villagrealty.com