Dcole, Other/Just Looking in Basalt, CO

Anyone have a small house for rent for the summer? Needs to be furnished and pet friendly. would be willing to do 6 mo lease.?

Asked by Dcole, Basalt, CO Tue Feb 2, 2010

Answers

6
Scott Sherry, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Sun Dec 7, 2014
My house is for rent during the summer. You can get more information at http://www.basalthome.com.
Wendy Lucas, Agent, Aspen, CO
Fri Jan 14, 2011
I have a number of properties for rent in the Basalt and Carbondale area, including small homes up the Frying Pan and Crystal Rivers. Many owners are allowing pets and willing to do a 6 month lease. I'd need to know your price parameters and timing.

You can call me directly at Wendy Lucas Aspen to find out more or to discuss your specific needs.

Wendy Lucas at 970-925-6688.
Web Reference:  http://www.wendylucas.com
Eileen Duke, Agent, Edwards, CO
Thu Jun 3, 2010
I have a cabin at Green Mountain Reservoir in the Town of Heeney its a bit rustic but cosy. It is a cross the street from the lake and has great views.
Just Me, Home Seller, Eagle County, CO
Mon Mar 15, 2010
i have a place in Dotsero for sale or rent unfurnished besides fridge stove micro etc., 3 bed, 2 bath, garage, fenced back yard, large corner lot, sell=350,000.00, rent=2200.00/mo. email me at rockymtnbp@hotmail.com, also have nice 2005 screaming eagle fat boy harley for sale, lot of extras if someone is looking.
Didi Doolitt…, Agent, Eagle, CO
Wed Feb 3, 2010
If you are looking to rent in the Vail Valley, I know of a great house located in Avon, CO, at 2080 Wildridge Road. I've included a web link for you to view photos. It is a 3 BR/ 3 BA, 2 car garage, 3 decks, fenced yard, pet friendly with great views of Beaver Creek. It is available at $2500/mo. Please contact me or Ann Foster (owner) at 970-3907664 if you are interested.

If this home is too big, please let me know what you are looking for and I'll keep an eye out for other properties available to rent.

Didi Doolittle
Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate
w: 970-845-2303 c: 970-232-8225 f: 866-401-8457
ddoolittle@slifer.net
Nan Smith, Agent, Conifer, CO
Wed Feb 3, 2010
I don't know if they do Summer rentals but you might try Bear Paw in Evergreen-303-674-8363 or Duran-Duran Real Estate It sounds as if they do residential and vacation rentals They are located in Idaho Springs, CO-303-567-2144.

Take care and have a great rest of your week!
Nan Smith
Keller Williams
303-358-4775