Question Details

Nubuyer, Home Buyer in Oakland, CA

Anyone has any experience with Taylor Morrison builders in Hayward or anywhere else?

Asked by Nubuyer, Oakland, CA Mon Nov 14, 2011

I'm looking to buying a place and went by and visited the Taylor Morrison builder in Hayward, CA. It seems to be the best fit product wise and financially but, I remain open. Ther are KB homes in the same vicinity but they are literally right next to train tracks whereas Taylor Morrison division is in the same area but, further away from the tracks. Any feedback?

Answers

1
They have been around a while under different names. A quality developer in my opinion in a location with excellent pricing and potentially good deals.. The Cannery area is an excellent location for families, and the total community will include parks, easy access to downtown Hayward, public transit, shopping and schools (Burbank Elementary and Winton Jr. High). A unit away from the RR tracks would be less noisy.

I have worked in the Hayward community for many, many years, know this area extremely well and know the potential upside of investing in this area. Let me know if I can assist.

Bill (510) 205-5474