Anybody have the latest information about the home prices offered by kb for town homes

Asked by Sam, Fremont, CA Thu Jan 29, 2009

Answers

4
Dawn Rivera, Agent, Fremont, CA
Fri Jan 30, 2009
Sam, I just spoke with the people in the office a KB and they said they would not discuss incentives over the phone. I am sure they have some kind of incentives all the builders do. They are on a schedule to sell the homes. They want you to come in with your realtor and talk to them in person then they will discuss the incentives....If you want me to help you with this let me know....Good luck, Dawn
Dawn Rivera, Agent, Fremont, CA
Fri Jan 30, 2009
Hi Sam, I caledd both places Laredo and Montebello....No answer I left a message i will get back to you when I find out about any incentives....Dawn
Sam, Home Buyer, Fremont, CA
Fri Jan 30, 2009
I know, I saw the website but since the housing market is going down I dont know if they are still offering at that prices or giving any incentives....also how is their pricing.
Dawn Rivera, Agent, Fremont, CA
Fri Jan 30, 2009
Hi Sam if you go to this website you can find all the KB home projects in fremont.

http://www.kbhome.com/Map~RegionID~10.aspx

The Loredo models are starting at $470,561 and range in size 2 to 3 bedrooms 2 to 2.5 baths and 1300 to 1941 S.F. with a 2 car garage.

The Montebello homes have 1-3 bedrooms 1-3 baths range from 905 to 1853 S.F. and start at 305,500 and has an under ground parking garage.

Boith of these home sites are in Warm springs dist in fremont, Great schools! from kindergarten to highschool. Hope this helps. Harpal is right you do need a realtor to go with you....If you have any other questions.feel free to contact me....Dawn