Any word on when Standard Pacific Homes will reduce the prices of their new homes in Spreckels?

Asked by Knot Wreal, Monterey, CA Tue Jul 7, 2009

It seems like they have been stubborn throughout the housing ordeal in keeping prices high on those homes. Does anyone foresee them reducing the prices? If not, do you think making a lower offer would be accepted?

Answers

1
Jennifer Pad…, Agent, Roseville, CA
Thu Jul 9, 2009
Hello Knot Wreal,

I'm the Online Sales Counselor for Standard Pacific Homes in Northern Cal, and came across your query.

Our housing prices are determined by the current market. When our inventory is starting to get high, we'll reduce pricing in an effort to make the quick move-in home(s) more appealing to a prospective buyer.

When demand is a bit stronger and houses have been selling, which has been what we've seen over the last couple of months, then the need to reduce pricing is not there.

We evaluate our pricing each week, and make adjustments accordingly.

It sounds like you're interested in a home at Spreckels, but the price is not working for you. I invite you to contact me. I welcome the opportunity to speak with you! My contact info is on my profile.

Jennifer~