Any up and coming 4/3/2 Sugar Land homes under $350K?

Asked by Deja Land, Bellaire, TX Sat Feb 2, 2013

I have a client who is looking for a 4 bedroom 3 bathroom home with close proximity to shops, restaurants, etc (walkability) and is wanting to stay under the $350,000 mark. They are willing to do cosmetic updating but require the home to be well taken care of including updated furnaces, ac, etc. If you know of anything up and coming please let me know!

Answers

9
Vicki Pape, , Sugar Land, TX
Mon Feb 4, 2013
I have my home on the market it is a three bedroom,with a game room that could easily be converted updated in great shape,on the water 336.
Web site 306 spencersglen.com
George Binoy, Agent,
Sat Feb 2, 2013
I know this is not waht you are looking, but I may list an house in Avalone 3/2/2
Mark Gonzales, , Houston, TX
Wed Jul 10, 2013
I have 2 listings coming to the market in a few weeks in First Colony very close to the mall. One is Meadow Lakes and the other is in The Lakes. Both are 4-5 bedrooms, at least 3 baths, 3500 plus sq. ft., remodeled kitchens and master baths. Pricing will be under $350,000 for both. Please send an e-mail with questions, contact info and whether you are a principal or agent to mark@htownlistings.com to be placed on the interest list.
Lauren Zinn, Renter, 77479
Sun May 12, 2013
I'm looking for something like that too.
Miss Lauren. Has anyone assisted you with your question? If not, drop me a quick line from my profile and info on how to reach you. I may have something you are looking for.
Flag Thu Jun 20, 2013
Janise.hanusa, Renter, Dallas, TX
Fri Mar 8, 2013
Was looking at the market pricing on Trulia for my area. Came across your question on homes coming up on the market in Sugar Land. Don't know if I should be answering your question here, I'm not a realtor, Im a homeowner that is finishing up a renovation on my home in Sugar Land, First Colony, to place it on the market. I haven't listed the home yet but will soon. The home is a 4 bdrm, 2.5 bath, 2500 to 2600 SF in Colony Grant, less than 2 miles from Sugar Land Town Square and 59 and zoned to excellent schools. Home is located on a quiet, culdesac street, with a large backyard.with live oaks. Brick back fence. Lots of renovations -- Recent concrete driveway/patio, Hardi Plank, gutters, garage door, paint exterior. Has wood floors and porcelain tile in Kitchen, baths and laundry. We just installed new carpet and interior paint, new kitchen cabinets, granite countertops, travertine backsplash, appliances.
Approximately 10 years ago we replaced the A/C Ductwork - along with a new furnace and Trane 5 ton unit outside. We also replaced toilets, tubs, tile bath surrounds, tile flooring, faucets, etc. I would have to check when that was all done. After we finish up - within a few weeks- not much cosmetic updating left to be done.

Dont know if this is something your client would be interested in -- but if they would like to see it before we list it, please contact me. janise.hanusa@gmail.com
Daisy Bower, Agent, Sugar Land, TX
Sun Feb 3, 2013
May be listing a 4, 3 1/2 home soon in Riverstone close to shopping, restaurants, etc. Waiting for Seller to determine listing price.
Deja Land, Agent, Bellaire, TX
Sun Feb 3, 2013
They are strong on all their must haves - location is highly important.

We've seen nearly everything within their preferred location and are out of options...
George Binoy, Agent,
Sat Feb 2, 2013
I know this is not exactly what you are looking for, but I will be list one in Avalone 3/2/2
Judy Kay, Agent, Sugar Land, TX
Sat Feb 2, 2013
May have one off FM 1464 in very nice subdivision close to Hwy 90 in Richmond and newish. Probably on the market before end Feb.