Sherry, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Any thoughts on 102 W. 80th?

Asked by Sherry, New York, NY Sun Apr 7, 2013

Elena Ravich, Esq.’s answer
Great elevator building with a live in super and a laundry. There is a 1BR there for sale for $600K, Maintenance: $1,095. I would be happy to show it or any other apartments in this area.

Elena Ravich
Rakita Realty
646 593 7207
102 West 80th is a good Coop building, great location. The building also allows rentals. This is a factor you should consider when buying a unit. The ability to rent out your unit can be a plus if you get in to a financial bind or if you are an investor, but it also means that there can be a constant tenant turnover and strangers in the building - a concern if you are a Owner Resident. If you are interested in viewing units in this or other Manhattan buildings (Co-op/ Condo/ Townhouse), or if you wish to discuss this matter further, do not hesitate to contact me: Rona: 917-749-3571.
Its a great building and location, the average price per foot is @885.00. There only a 3 br available in the building. call me if you have question about purchasing it, 917-623-8570