Any suggestions, on ways we can raise our credit score in six months or if this is even possible?

Asked by dojar74, Southfield, MI Sat Feb 9, 2013

Answers

2
Tony Grech, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Southfield, MI
Mon Feb 11, 2013
In general YES it is possible. HOW much depends on what exactly is on your credit report.

Give me a call. My company is based right here in Southfield and I can run a free copy of your credit report for you and review it to provide some suggestions. I have tools that will tell us what you need to do in order to raise your scores X points in a given time frame. We also work with firms who can assist you if you need more guidance than I can provide.

Tony
248-945-4840 ext 278
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Sat Feb 9, 2013
Without knowing what your PROBLEMS are; here are some generalizations:
Your CREDIT CARDS and CREDIT ACCOUNTS should be 20-30% of their LIMIT; no more and no less. This gives the best report.

Don't buy anything on credit for the near future; NOTHING!

Find out who is making bad reports on your Credit; do something about them; call them, write them, negotiate with them.

Get some money into a Savings Account. Give up movies, pizza, CD's and Games; live like you really mean it! Try cuddling instead of shopping. Do hobbies instead of traveling.