Any suggestions for where to look at property? We need to find property with low property taxes, but also within a half hour drive of East Hanover.

Asked by Robin, Weston, MA Mon Apr 8, 2013

Prefer semi-rural, 2-3 bedrooms, ranch style or with master bedroom on first floor. No homeowners asssociation adding to cost. Thanks for any suggestions where to start looking. Not sure when our move will be.

Answers

3
Jane Jennings’ answer
Jane Jennings, Agent, Mountain Lakes, NJ
Mon Apr 8, 2013
Hi Robin,
The areas that Brian and Armin are definately a place to start. There are some other great areas in Morris County that you can look at too. East Hanover is in Morris County. Some additional areas are, Rockaway, Randolph, Roxbury, Lake Hopatcong. I grew up in the Lake Hopatcong area and have lived in Morris County all my life and I've worked in East Hanover. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call or email. Good luck. You'll love living in New Jersey!
Brian Diehl, Agent, Verona, NJ
Mon Apr 8, 2013
Hello Robin,

There are many areas that fit your criteria. I get the feeling that you might like Mountain Lakes, NJ.
I went to school in Waltham, MA (Bentley University). I assume you are looking for something that feels like Weston. Unless Weston has changed a lot in the last 15 years, it feels more rural than suburban, yet it is has the convenience of being close to Route 128.
I don't want to overload you with suggestions, but Mountain Lakes is a good start. If I can be of further assistance email or text me and I will be glad to assist you with your search.

Brian Diehl
Prudential New Jersey Properties
973-521-1061
Brian.Diehl@prudentialnewjersey.com
Armin Lusiny…, Agent, Short Hills, NJ
Mon Apr 8, 2013
Hi Robin,
Check out Cedar Knolls, Whippany, Parsippany, Denville, Dover all have relatively law taxes.

Best of luck,
Armin Lusinyants
E-mail: alusinyants@gmail.com