Home Buying in Bronx>Question Details

Kathleen, Home Buyer in Bronx, NY

Any short sale experts?

Asked by Kathleen, Bronx, NY Sat Jan 12, 2013

Looking to buy and the one's we like are short sales and we are working with a va loan.

Answers

8
Kathleen, your best bet with short sales is too be certain that the agent that you are working with is knowledgeable about the property and the terms of the sale. You wouldnt want to puchase a property with the intention to move in and it's not delivered vacant. Also you wouldnt want to be in contract of sale with this property for 8 months and it not get approved. That is 8 wasted months and the possibility of missing another great deal. Even if the short sale was previously approved at o e price does not guaranteed that it will be approved again for that same price. So the key here is to work with an agent whom have insight about the property and the area, let alone the process.
Hi Kathleen,

I am a shortsale expert and have also worked Buyers that have obtained VA Loans. Feel free to contact me at 646 498 9302.

Laura Lazar Kearns
Licensed Real Estate Broker/Owner

See what home buyers have to say about me!

http://www.incredibleagents.com/real-estate-agents/NY/Bronx/…

LLK Homes Realty Inc.
Phone - 646-498-9302
Fax -646-731-6875
http://www.lauralazarkearns.com

Vorbesc Româneşte!
Hablo Español!
Kathleen,

Congratulations on taking your first step to homeownership. I have worked with clients in purchasing short sales and have also worked with veterans with their purchase. If you are not working with an agent, please consider doing so, you do not pay a fee unless otherwise agreed to. The process can and in most cases are lenghtier than a standard transaction. Your mortgage professional should also have experience with VA loans. If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Nirmala Caraballo
Cruz Realty / Cruz Network of Realtors
Tel.: 646-479-7873
Nhcaraballo@yahoo.com
Hi Kathleen, I am not sure if there is any short sale experts because each short sale is different. I have listed and sold many short sales over the years. I fact I have about 15 in contract now. 2 of which are closing next week. So if you need help in the short sale department please feel free to contact me. 646 588 1720 or by email at bruce.mcintyre@pantigagroup.com
Good evening Kathleen
We have worked with both buyers and sellers regarding short sale deals.

Please call the office on Monday to schedule an appointment to come and sit down with me to discuss the Short Sale process.

Joseph Cosentino
Morris Park Realty
718-881-1923
Web Reference: http://www.jcosentino.com
Ask people you may know for referrals; or contact and interview a few agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best....