Any recommendations for communities in the Tampa, FL area?

Asked by Samantha Andrews-Ascioti, Enfield, CT Thu Apr 4, 2013

I've heard of SoHo so I'm curious about that but are there others that would be safe, walkable and affordable (under 200k or under $1500/month)?

Answers

7
Barbara Pesho, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Wed Apr 10, 2013
The greater Tampa Bay area has many diverse communities that fit most any need. Are you interested in living in the city, or near the beach?
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Fri Apr 5, 2013
Try Dunedin...........................
Tracy Hoyt, Agent, Valrico, FL
Thu Apr 4, 2013
Samantha,

It looks like you are looking for at unique artistic side of life. I see you have also consider the Sarasota area and being a Realtor yourself you understand asking if an area is "safe" is difficult to answer. I would love to help you if you chose to move to the Tampa area. Please review my profile and send me a message at Thoyt@prutropical.com

Tracy Hoyt
Ken Allen, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Thu Apr 4, 2013
hi Samantha. I live in SOHO and will be happy to help you. I was born and raised in South Tampa and its where you want to be. Call me at 813-624-3679 when you get a chance. You can also email me at kennethallen78@yahoo.com. I look forward to helping you.

Ken Allen
The Toni Everett Company
813-624-3679
Mary Grimme, Agent, Beach, ND
Thu Apr 4, 2013
There are many communities in Tampa that are walkable in your price point. South Tampa and Hyde Park are great neighborhoods for walking to restaurants and entertainment. You would be limited in your choice as SoHo and South Tampa tends to be pricey, but opportunities do open up. It really depends what you are looking for. Other sections of Tampa such as New Tampa and Westchase have great walking/jogging/ bike paths throughout the community. A lot of your choice will depend upon where you are working and if you would do your commute by walking.
James Myers, Agent, Tampa, FL
Thu Apr 4, 2013
Call me

Jim Myers
Keller Williams Realty Tampa Central
813-458-2324
http://www.luxurylivingintampa.com
Tracy Hoyt, Agent, Valrico, FL
Thu Apr 4, 2013
Samantha,

It all depends on the lifestyle you live. I always ask my clients what things do they like to do besides work. We all know many hours are spent with our jobs or schools but being near the community we fit into best makes us happiest.

I have worked all over the county and would be happy to speak with you about what areas might fit you best. Please review my profile on Trulia and send me a message. I can also be reached at THOYT@prutropical.com

No pressure, just help.

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty