Any programs available for first time buyers? We are really interested.

Asked by aracelilizarraga33, Palmdale, CA Wed Dec 11, 2013

Answers

12
, ,
Mon Dec 26, 2016
Hello aracelilizarraga33, tou could consider a down payment assistance program such as CalHFA or Sapphire Grant which can cover your down payment and closing costs. You may close with minimal out of pocket expenses. You may consider the CalHFA from a minimum 640 fico score and the Sapphire Grant from a minimum 620 fico score.

Your qualifications will be determined by your credit profile, debt to income ratios, fico scores, loan program and how much you want to invest into the down payment and closing costs. Your fico scores can be raised within 3-4 days in most cases to qualify for programs, rates and terms as necessary.

You may qualify FHA from fico scores between 500-579 with 10% down or minimum 580 fico score may qualify FHA 3.5% down up to 417k. You may consider 3% down conventional from a minimum 620 fico score or even 5% down conventional with NO Mortgage insurance (Lender paid MI) up to 417k.

The purchase in Palmdale start from 125k for 2bd 1ba single family home. You may qualify to buy with minimal out of pocket expenses.

If you figure out what cities/zip codes you are considering, minimum number of bedrooms and the maximum payment/price you are looking to achieve you can be emailed listings to fit your search criteria. Your email address is needed to set you up for the automatic daily updates.

Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Broker - Sr. Loan Officer CA only
Veteran and VA/CalVet Loan Specialist
REO and Short Sale Specialist
Credit Repair At No Cost
ALL Loan Programs Available
24+ Years Experience
BRE# 01140252
NMLS# 297251
Brian Nguyen, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Mission Viejo, CA
Mon Feb 3, 2014
There are a lot of different routes that you can take. Have you considered or looked into an FHA loan? These loans are specifically geared towards first-time home buyers because they have low down payment (only 3.5%), low closing costs, and easy credit qualification (scores as low as 580 can be accepted for most lenders). If you haven't researched into this option yet, I recommend you. Either way, I also suggest you speak with a lender like myself who would be glad to speak with you to help you get the loan that you need. If you have any further questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
JR Thrasher, Agent, San Diego, CA
Thu Dec 12, 2013
I wrote an article on the eight steps to buying a home. I'll put a link to it in the web reference below. That should answer this and several other questions you might have.

J.R. Thrasher
http://www.SanDiegoRealEstateVeterans.com
619-929-0105
Randall Yates, Other Pro, Dallas, TX
Wed Dec 11, 2013
There is a great program for FHA buyers that allows you to put just .5% down and get closing costs covered.
Laura Coffey, Agent, Santa Clarita, CA
Wed Dec 11, 2013
Yes there is programs out there. You should contact a local Realtor in Palmdale and then ask them to refer 3 good lenders in the area they trust. The lenders can over programs to qualify.
Jessica Bate…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Wed Dec 11, 2013
Locate a broker or company that helps people find lenders that match the type of loan product you need like, The Lenders Network. They specialize in lender referrals, good luck!
Johnny James, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Wed Dec 11, 2013
Short answer there are programs available right her in Palmdale for First Time Buyers. If you are really interested it only takes a few minutes to find out where you stand.
Juan Paniagua, Agent, Palmdale, CA
Wed Dec 11, 2013
There are several but the most common one is CHDAP with the state of California. They help with 3% of the total you need to bring (3.5%), and it's money that you don't need to repay. This requires a minimum FICO score of 640 to qualify and other factors. There are other programs more flexible that may explore.

Please advise if I can be of any help and refer you to my local lenders for approval.

Juan Paniagua
Broker Lic# 01817927
Casa America Real Estate
39212 Botticelli Dr
Palmdale, CA 93551
Office: 661-270-6670
Email: paniagua.juan@sbcglobal.net

HABLAMOS ESPAÑOL!
Norman Adams, Agent, Palmdale, CA
Wed Dec 11, 2013
There is some great programs out there. We just helped 3 people get into there new home with some great first time buyers programs.

Send me a message at Norman.L.Adams@gmail.com

I can get you started today.
Rebecca Marv…, Home Buyer, G.L. Lowery Industrial Park, Groveport, OH
Wed Dec 11, 2013
My advice would be to find a LOCAL lender in the area you are looking. Trulia states you are looking in Palmdale, CA to buy.

Gem Mortgage - PAT MULVEY
41331 12th St W #102, Palmdale, CA 93551
(661) 575-0034

I have done two loans with her (personal) and we closed early both times. She can also tell you about first time home buyer incentives.

Rebecca
, ,
Wed Dec 11, 2013
I would be more than happy to help you. You can call or email.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer
http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com

408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com
Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Wed Dec 11, 2013
Contact a local lender to find out what options are available at this time in your area that might meed your needs.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Re/Max Palm Realty
http://www.tammyhayes.remaxagent.com/