Any opinions on windermere neighborhoods?

Asked by Sheri, Indiana Tue Jun 24, 2008

Answers

4
Gloria I. S…, , Fishers, IN
Wed Jul 1, 2009
I brought this past year two clients to the neighborhood. They bought properties in Windermere.... and love it!!!! And they do for the following reasons: friendly, close to everything (shopping, grocery stores, etc.) If you are interested give me a call I will help you to be more familiar with this neighborhood and others around the area. Cell: 317 340 9656

Gloria Shuey
Kim Van Selow, , Fishers, IN
Sat Jun 28, 2008
Hi Sherri, I recently lived in Windermere and currently live in a neighborhood across the street from Windermere. I really like the neighborhood for many reasons - beautiful custom built homes that keep their value and continue to appreciate, great neighbors, lots of neighborhood benefits such as Ironwood Golf Course running through one section of it providing additional walking trails and beautiful scenery, lots of wooded nicely landscaped common areas some with ponds, reasonable Homeowner's Association Fees for neighborhood amenities, location of neighborhood and accessibility to main roads and attractions, and it is a part of Hamilton Southeastern School System. I would be happy to talk more with you more about Windermere or any other neighborhood in the Hamilton County area. Please call me at 317-752-1569 for any additional information. Thanks for your question.
Michele Rams…, , Carmel, IN
Fri Jun 27, 2008
A great area but a very broad question. I would love to be able to answer any specifics you have.

Michele Ramsey
317-796-1224
Marita Topmi…, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Tue Jun 24, 2008
Hi Sheri, you want indepth analysis of the areas - family homes, golf course views, $300's, $500's, more, 1 level homes, 2 stories? That's going to be awfully wordy. Why don't we sit down at the Starbucks on 96th and I'll give you the breakdown in print. In short: any way you look at it, it's got beauty and great homes. Hey, I'll buy you a cup if you want to talk. Marita Topmiller 513.4652