Any opinions on the Sunrise community in Redwood Shores,? We like a few single family homes listed for this community. 577 MARTINIQUE Dr, 94065

Asked by Home Buyer, Foster City, CA Mon Jan 16, 2012

Answers

3
Marcy Moyer’s answer
Marcy Moyer, Agent, Palo Alto, CA
Tue Jan 17, 2012
This is a great price for a home in Redwood Shores. there are many more townhomes and condos than single family homes, and almost none under a million, so my guess is this will go quickly.
Marcy Moyer
DRE 01191194
Web Reference:  http://www.marcymoyer.com
Shirley Kra…, Agent, San Carlos, CA
Tue Jan 17, 2012
This is a great community and relatively affordable compared to so many of the homes in Redwood Shores, making it a wonderful way to live in a great home and gain access to all that Redwood Shores has to offer! Only a few homes come for sale in Sunrise every year, so I would definitely look at the opportunity seriously. If I can help you in any way, please don't hesitate to call. Shirley Kraus, Intero Real Estate, 650-315-5338.
Svetlana Ral…, Agent, Redwood City, CA
Mon Jan 16, 2012
There is nothing else currently available. Two are pending. We can notify you if they fall through and come back on the market. Svetlana and John Raleigh 650-743-4111. Martinique is well priced and available to show.