Any one know the timeline for the New Robson Homes, Presidio properties as their website doesn't have any details?

Asked by FremontBuyer, Fremont, CA Fri Jan 3, 2014

Answers

3
John Juarez, Agent, Fremont, CA
Sat Jan 4, 2014
My information has it that the “Presidio” development being built by Robson Homes in the Warm Springs area of Fremont will be open for sale, with model homes available, at the end of February at the earliest. There will be 35 attached and single family homes with preliminary pricing said to be from $800,000 to slightly over $1,000,000.

I you would send your contact information to me I will keep you up to date on additional information as I receive it.
Holly Kick, Home Buyer, Santa Clara, CA
Tue Jan 21, 2014
For attached it might be > 800K and for single family certainly more than 1 million. This area is in huge demand and it will sell out like hot cakes even at those prices. However we still don't know if these homes are attached to the warm springs schools, last heard you might have to go to grimmer .. that is the only risk, however they will soon be moved into warm springs. From a school and neighborhood point of view this is one of the best neighbor hoods in fremont and pretty much easy bay .. it is now going to be walking to bart (20 mins walk) and by 2015 end there will be so many commercial establishments around bart that you will see warm springs area improve many folds. Just confirm what schools these homes will go into and what is the plan to bring back to warm springs. I am sure those negotiations are going on that is why the builder has not offered any pricing information. Lets wait and see ..
, ,
Sat Jan 4, 2014
If you are looking to buy one it is never to early to get in contact with them about purchasing one. Do you have a real estate agent? Have you been pre-approved for a purchase loan?

Alex Greer
Loan Officer
http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com

408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com