Any nice subdivisions in Tampa, FL?

Asked by Mimi, Azusa, CA Wed Apr 16, 2008

Our office will be located by International Mall. Do anyone know of any nice subdivisions in the area with homes around 3500-4000sqft. My budget is around $650k.

Answers

16
Lars Kier, Agent, Wesley Chapel, FL
Wed Apr 16, 2008
wow, one question leads to lots of questions back. Nice subdivision depends on the buyer YOU. I will be happy to work with you on finding your dream home, but I have too many questions I need answered before I can tell you what area fits you.
Check out my website, e-mail me or call me.
http://www.KierHomes.com or Lars@KierHomes.com
Web Reference:  http://www.KierHomes.com
M, , Florida
Wed Apr 16, 2008
Dear Mimi,
A good neighborhood to consider may be West Chase. From West Chase you are only about 15 minutes to the International Mall depending in traffic. Also you have access to West Park Village where you shop, get a cup of coffee and just enjoy yourself. This is a very nice neighborhood shopping area within walking distance. We would enjoy helping you make the very best decision with your upcoming move.
The Schaffer Realty Group
Marian Schaffer
terry@marianschaffer.com

Please review our Trulia Profile!
Eric Holsing…, , 33603
Fri May 2, 2008
You may want to consider Hyde Park or Palma Ceia areas if an easy commute is important to you. It would be an short and easy drive up either MacDill or Lois Ave to the office. They are both great areas, top rated schools, close proximity to downtown, cultural and entertainments districts, and airport. I've attached a link to the Old Hyde Park Village website so you could get a feel for what's going on around the area.
Web Reference:  http://www.oldhydepark.com/
Ronald Zemet…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Tue Apr 29, 2008
Mimi:
With the price range and size home you want , you have allot of nice area's and homes to choose from.
I am spoiled as I prefer the north side of Tampa (Lutz area) it is more country like than city yet is close to everything. There are some great bargains out there and you should have no problem finding the right house for you to call home. Take your time and you will be amazed at all the nice subdivisions in and around Tampa. Feel free to use my website to search, you can find every home listed by every Realtor and every Real Estate company, no guest book to sign. Just jump on and jump off. If I can help feel free to call or email. I service Hillsborough and Pasco counties I am sure you will enjoy the Tampa bay area.
Ron
Web Reference:  http://zemetres.com
Martin Bane, Home Seller, Baltimore, MD
Mon Apr 28, 2008
I am selling my home in the Seven oaks developement in Wesley Chapel (also know as New Tampa)
Seven Oaks is the premier developemnt in the area. Its has its own pool complex , coffee shop , gym with easy access to I 75 ( 2 mins). My home is the builders model. It has every upgrade you could image. It has won several design awards. You can view it by going to http://www.avalonbuildingcorp.com and looking @ the Antigua model. I have it listed for 699,900 but I could accept 650,000 if you would like to know more drop me a line.....Martin or call 443-570-5229
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Wed Apr 23, 2008
Westchase has the Harbor Links and The Greens villages with homes in the $500k-$900k price range. The deed restrictions in Westchase are pretty strict, though. If you want an orange tree in your backyard, you can forget it, as no citrus trees are allowed! The community is beautifully maintained and is a high demand area of Tampa without lengthy commutes to Westshore/Int'l Plaza area, Downtown Tampa and the beaches. Oldsmar has the East Lake Woodlands community with beautiful large homes with tile roofs in your price range and the deed restrictions may be a bit less intrusive. Also they do not pay extra Community Development District Taxes as you will find in many newer communities in Tampa Bay. A $600k home in Westchase may pay an extra $2k or more in CDD Tax on top of the normal Hillsborough County taxes.
Web Reference:  http://www.soldontampa.com/
Katrina Made…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Tue Apr 22, 2008
Hi Mimi,
My Office i located in Tampa Bay Park. You should stay in the S Tampa area, for that price and square footage. Last time I priced Westshore Yacht Club $500k barely bought you a townhome in there. There are many areas around the Bayshore area and South Tampa that are nice, that size, in that price bracket.

Born and raised here, there isn't much I can't answer for you about the area. Let me know if I can help you further. (813) 235-9889

Katrina Madewell
Barbara Calk…, Agent, Brandon, FL
Tue Apr 22, 2008
Hi Mimi,

With your office located near the International Mall, you can choose to settle on either side of the Bay, the choice is yours. There are many delightful homes from which to choose: homes located directly on the ocean; or in a secure, gated community; or lovely acreage....it all depends on your personal preference.
Please feel free to contact me if you would appreciate assistance in navigating the 1000's of choices.

Blessings,
Barbara Calkins
813-684-8400
Curt, Both Buyer And Seller, MD/FL
Mon Apr 21, 2008
Mimi,
There's plenty of developments around Tampa and you can find great homes for well under $650K. You can easily find a 3000-4000 sqft house for $300-500K depending on the amenitites you want. Having owned several homes it's smarter an d much cheaper to add your amenities later (wood floors/pools/fencing/granite/kitchens) rather than paying the builder or seller for them. You just have to find an area and home that suits your needs. If you want a quiet and less hectic place to reside look north of the city. Believe me if we weren't forced to move because of job relocations we wouldn't have because we found a great place to be. Also consider taxes. Pasco is less expensive that Hillsborough county and not that far from Tampa. Wesley Chapel is a great area, as well as New Tampa. Not be a shameless plugger, but if you don't need such a large house we actually have a 3000+ sq ft house going up for sale in Wesley Chapel on 1/4 acre wooded lot with pond view an only one direct neighboring home. If you'd like more info email me at sabre66@live.com. It will be on MLS the first of the month in the very nice and quiet Palm Cove subdivision and listing for a very good price (we'd like to sell quick). Very close to A-rated schools, new county park, shopping, and future tennis center. Quick hop onto I-75 and I-275, 35 mins to downtown. Also there are several other communities close by to check out. Best of luck in your search.
Jim D, , Tampa, FL
Thu Apr 17, 2008
Mimi, I have a house for sale in Wesley Chapel and work across the street from International Plaza Mall at the corner of Spruce and Westshore. It takes about 25-30 minutes for me to get to work in the morning and about 5 min more to Tampa Airport. My home is 3558 square feet and you can see it @ forsalebyowner. It is # 21328098 and the address is 2835 Blue Springs Place, Wesley Chapel, FL 33544.
It is within your price range and is a totally decked out pool/spa home in gated community.If you email me at Deidre.donnohue@abbott.com I will give you my Phone number if you are interested after you look at the virtual tour. I have it on the MLS too, but at a slightly higher price.
Jim D, , Tampa, FL
Thu Apr 17, 2008
If you have younger kids and want a true development with sense of security, then try Seven Oaks in Wesley Chapel, or Grand Hampton in New Tampa. Great schools, multimillion dollar clubhouses and of course really hurting in this market!
In South Tampa you wont get as much for your money. Jim D
Phil Fowler, Agent, Brandon, FL
Thu Apr 17, 2008
Hi Mimi,

Westshore Yatch Club, Beach Park, Culbreath Isles/Bayou,Sunset Park, Davis Island, Harbour Island and Bayshore Blvd. are definitely nice areas and in close proximity to International Mall, especially if you want to be on the water.

There are some really great foreclosures too and we have seen significant price reduction on higher priced homes.

Feel free to contact me if you need assistance.
Phil@PhilFowler.com
Web Reference:  http://www.PhilFowler.com
Paula Bean, , Orlando, FL
Thu Apr 17, 2008
Hi Mimi,

There are MANY nice subdivisions in your price range near the Int'l mall. You can get your sq. ftg, and price range as well, but, many other questions to ask to get you the perfect home.

I am a real estate consultant, know a lot about the Tamap area, but probably would refer you to someone closer sinse I'm in Orlando, a 90 minute trip away.

If you can give me more criteria, I can narrow down your options and send you some listings by email....and the name of a good agent who can help you.

Most important is price?
time fram to move?
Do you have children that you need in good schools?
one story, two story? does that matter?
house, condo?
entertainment, restaurants, is that important?
Are you approved for a mtg? and if so, what is your time frame for moving?
Do youneed to sell a house to buy another?

Feel free to email or call me to chat about our requirments, the only way someone can help you is by knowing what you do, or don't want. Tampa is a huge area, with many diverse neighborhoods, so tell us what you are looking for and we can find it!!

Paula Bean
nobody anyone, , Tampa, FL
Thu Apr 17, 2008
Hi Mimi,
Westchase (Golf, Parks, Swim, Tennis, Shopping, Dining), Waterchase (Swim, Tennis), The Eagles (Golf, Swim, Tennis), West Hampton, Mandolin, Highland Park, Montreaux and many others offer newer homes with excellent amenities, 15-30min commutes to the Westshore/International disctrict and have listings fitting your criteria. Like others have mentioned, it will depend on your taste in architechture, lifestyle and desired commute time.
Paula Bean, , Orlando, FL
Wed Apr 16, 2008
Congrats Mimi!

What do you consider 'nice'??
I am a Certified Real Estate Consultant, my job is to ask questions and
find out what best meets your needs.

I'd be happy to send you my Needs Analysis form and then set you up on a program
where you will get properties via email that meet your needs.

Tampa is a wonderful area, but huge, and if you want to be close to the International Mall,
the world is your oyster ;-)

Have you talked to a lender to find out the best loan for you to purchase this property?

Do you have children that need to be in good schools?

What do you like to do for entertainment when not working?
Be close to water, have a boat, fish, ski, snorkel?

Do you want to be close to great restaurants, theater, art?

What is the time frame you are looking at to make this happen?

Do you want a house, or is a condo a good choice?

One story, two story, what floor if a condo?

You have to ask these questions so that you make the best decision for you.
Buying a house is an investment, but it is also a lifestyle.

Best Regards, and let me know if I can help you further.

Paula Bean
321-228-HOME (4663).
Antonio, Agent, Tampa, FL
Wed Apr 16, 2008
Hello Mimi,
I'll paste few zip codes worth a look...... you can check them out on my site the offer the most updated MLS data, including realtime "foreclosures"
33624,33625,33629,33611,33618 also you can check schoold and other info's on those areas in my site.
Might you need a quick and "wise" Realtor, I'm available almost 24/7: 813-785-7529
http://www.hothomespot.com/advance_search.php