Any new homes/town homes been built within Fremont's mission school district?

Asked by Kaplan123, Fremont, CA Mon Apr 20, 2009

Answers

6
Steven Ornel…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Tue Apr 21, 2009
Hi Kaplan, I have an update:

Here's the complete list of new SFR & TH under construction and approved for the MSJ Attendance area:

Under construction-
Mission Road Homes (Robson Homes), 32 SFRs

Approved-
Mission Olive Homes (private developer), 6 SFRs
Lurene Drive Townhomes (private developer), 54 THs

The location of these homes can be found on this map:
http://docs.Steven-Anthony.com/MSJ-NewDev.pdf (5MB)

Please download map as it will be removed from server this Friday.

Best, Steve
Steven Ornel…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Mon Jan 25, 2010
Hi Kaplan, the Lurene project mentioned below is still pending. You are probably already aware of this; however, Robson Home's Hummingbird project just recently released phase 4 in the $600K+ range (detached single family, Irvington attendance area).

Best, Steve
Kaplan123, Home Buyer, Fremont, CA
Sat Jan 23, 2010
Are there any new Town homes been built in MSJ School attendance area?
Steven Ornel…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Tue Apr 21, 2009
You are welcome. "Mission Road Homes" is the furthest along and it isn't even listed on the Builder site yet, too early to tell. Sent email directly to the owner asking about price range & first availability. Please shoot me an email offline and I'll keep you statused as I get more info. - SteveO@Steven-Anthony.com
Kaplan123, Home Buyer, Fremont, CA
Tue Apr 21, 2009
Thanks a lot Steve for the information. Just curious what price range are these homes and when will they be ready?
Steven Ornel…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Tue Apr 21, 2009
Hi Kaplan123,

Fremont's existing land zoning really only allows for the occasional in-fill project here and there. We see a few of these each year. KB, Summerhill, and Robson Homes all have on-going projects right now but they are not in the MSJ School Attendance area (they're in Irvington and Warm Springs areas).

The only in-construction MSJ residential building I am aware of right now is the project at the North 680/Mission Blvd. Interchange (by the McDonald’s). Rough framing has been completed on 3 units and from the grading going on I'm sure there will be more. The proximity to 680 and Shell Gas Station may be a concern for you, however.

If you were planning to buy from a Builder without professional Buyer's Agent representation by a Realtor® please read the following:
http://docs.Steven-Anthony.com/BuilderRealtorAgent.pdf
There is quite a bit to be aware of...definitely read the section regarding changes to the 10-Year Builder Warranty law.

Question:
How "old" could a home be and have you still consider it a "new" home? I can run a custom MLS search for you if you let me know this key bit of information.

To help acclimate you to the MSJ School Attendance area please see this Map link:
http://docs.Steven-Anthony.com/MissionAttendanceMap.pdf

One other thought. Much of the MSJ area was originally built-up in the early 60's. However, while these home may be "older", in age, many have been updated to current standards and are functionally new. This is to be expected in a high-demand area such as the MSJ. In fact, I have added 1500sf to my own home originally built in 1962.

My family has been in the area since the late 1880s (before Fremont was Fremont). I have lived in the MSJ for all my life. I would be pleased to help you become a new “neighbor.”

Best, Steve