Any new home construction in Mt. Airy area? Smaller single family homes suitable for 1 person?

Asked by Bas1956, Perry Hall, MD Wed Dec 18, 2013

Answers

5
pberchoff, Home Owner, Mount Airy, MD
Fri Mar 28, 2014
Hi
We are the construction representatives in Mount Airy, MD, that specializes in building modular homes for the Northern Virginia, Maryland and Metro DC areas. We have many floor plans (ranch, two story, or smaller capes), that are suitable for one person.

After reviewing our floor plans, you can select a plan that best suits you. you may revise the plan as much as necessary until you are satisfied with the design of your modular home, keeping in mind your budget and needs.

We can meet someplace local and we can show you what is available.

Bill Yonker

WRYonker Construction LLC
wryonkerconstruction@gmail.com
703-926-2416 direct
443-487-8603 fax
Eric Cary, Agent, Silver Spring, MD
Sun Jan 5, 2014

A lot also depends on how you plan to utilize the space. For example would you like to use one of the bedrooms as a home office? Also is there the possibility of having family visit and need a guest room?

Just some questions to provide some fuel for thought.

Good Luck,

-Eric-
Vance Hershe…, Agent, Frederick, MD
Wed Dec 18, 2013
Good Afternoon,

I have several lots available, and am working with two remowned local builders. The one I'm thinking of in particular is .44 ac @ $66,700. It's very suitable for a smaller home, located just outside of the Mt. Airy city limits... I'd be more than happy to meet with you to discuss your options, costs, etc..

Vance
Bill Price, Agent, Adamstown, MD
Wed Dec 18, 2013
Hi

You can visit http://www.homesfrederickmd.com and view all homes currently listed for sale in Mount Airy
Use the search by Zip Code
Cantact me if I can be of further assistance.
Dan Hozhabri, Agent, Frederick, MD
Wed Dec 18, 2013
Hello - there aren't any neighborhoods that are currently being developed that are geared towards a single occupant. I know of a few neighborhoods where they are currently building, but are single family homes suited for more than one occupant. There are other nice houses in Mt. Airy that are not new construction, but aren't that old either. Let me know if I can help you any further or if you are interested in seeing what houses are available in Mt. Airy.