Any model homes available in Carlsbad?

Asked by Ashley, Carlsbad, CA Sun Sep 23, 2012

Answers

7
Suzy Morris, Agent, Carlsbad, CA
Wed Sep 26, 2012
I found and visited a few home close to Carlsbad with Oceanviews in the 900K price range. What is your price range as Carlsad goes from 600k to 1.2 million for lot models. 858-869-9483
Suzy Morris, Agent, Carlsbad, CA
Wed Sep 26, 2012
You can find a ton of new homes being built in La Costa Oaks and you could explore buying a model. However, try to get all upgrades at reduced price in home they want sell today vs. it going to be months before you could move into a model. Also look at some of the smaller developers as you just missed a good model home not far from Carlsbad.
Tony Cannon, Agent, Carlsbad, CA
Tue Sep 25, 2012
After several years of a scarcity of new homes being built, the builders are back at it again. There are quite a few new home communities in Carlsbad with both attached and detached products. But Carlsbad is nearing it's build out for the number of homes in the city per the master plan. In the long run, it is nice to know there will always be open space around which is part of the attraction of living here.
Chris Gorno, Agent, Carlsbad, CA
Mon Sep 24, 2012
Hello Ashley!

Are you looking for new construction model homes that may be available to purchase? Here is a link to some of the new construction communities that I can take you on a tour of, if that is what you are interested in. In general the model home is available to purchase if not already sold. If it sells they will generally create a new model.

Let me know if I can help.

Chris Gorno
Windermere Real Estate
300 Carlsbad Village DR #217
Carlsbad, CA 92008
619.788.4345
ChrisGorno.com
Cindy Davis, Agent, San Diego, CA
Mon Sep 24, 2012
Absolutely! There ARE new homes in Carlsbad and models may be viewed. Feel free to give me a call to set this up for you!

Take care.
Tiffany Boyd,…, Agent, Carlsbad, CA
Mon Sep 24, 2012
Ashley,
A little more information would help us answer your question, are you looking for a home that was previously a Model home in the community?
If so - do you have a preference of Beds/baths, neighborhoods, price ranges?
Happy to help,
Tiffany Boyd, Realtor
Keller Williams Carlsbad
TiffanyHomes@yahoo.com
Bill DalyBil…, Agent, Carlsbad, CA
Mon Sep 24, 2012
Yes....if you mean new homes. They start at $190 per sq ft and bike riding distance from the beach!
Call me for more information. Bill 619-977-0600