Any lenders out there that will finance a singlewide on 0.32 acres in Washington state? No hard money

Asked by Bonnie, Yelm, WA Mon Sep 22, 2008

lenders. The mobile is set up as a permanent structure. We already have a P&S on this.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


!, , 98597
Sun Oct 12, 2008
Is this home in Yelm? If so I have been able to get Kim Harmon with Venture Bank in Yelm to finance alot that others were unable to. Her number is 360-970-9808
0 votes
Jackie Pulca…, , New York
Mon Sep 22, 2008
Yes, I can lend on a singlewide as long as the home was builty after June 15, 1976. I am a direct FHA lender. The home must be on a permanent foundation and must be taxed as real property. Owner Occupied only. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of assistance. Have a great day.

Jackie Pulcano
United Mortgage Corp
0 votes
Karen Jackson, , Renton, WA
Mon Sep 22, 2008
You can try

Troy M. Morrow Home Choice Mortgage 2962 Limited Lane NW Suite B Olympia,Wa 98502 360 709-9191 office 360 709-9190 Fax 360 790-1782 cell License #510-LO-21903
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more