Any investor friendly agents in the MD area interested in partnering up? I'm looking to gain access to expired listings, area comps, etc.

Asked by Tiearra, Baltimore, MD Tue May 14, 2013

Answers

4
Marcellus Ke…, Agent, Laurel, MD
Sun May 19, 2013
Give us a call @ 410.365.0713
Nate Lee, , Baltimore, MD
Wed May 15, 2013
I currently spend 8 hours a day driving the streets of Baltimore looking for houses for sale. I only search for Private Sellers who have not listed their property with a Agent. Everyday a new deal is found. Which means why'll you're reading this I'm searching for deals. Call me and find out what seller I found today who's eager to sell at a hell of a price. Trust me. These rare deals don't last. 410-627-7113 Nate. Or naboveground@gmail
So you drive around searching for FSBO's? What kind of business are you in? Wholesaling?
Flag Wed May 15, 2013
Mary Lynne M…, Agent, Ruxton, MD
Wed May 15, 2013
If you are looking to access expired listings and comps, hire a realtor. First, interview more than one and then, be agreeable to signing a buyer brokerage agreement so the agent will be just as committed to you as you are to him or her). To find the right person for the area you are seeking to do business, ask the agent's sales record there and familiarity in the neighborhood. If you hire the right person to be your buyer's agent, then you should be able to receive information on a daily or weekly basis regarding seller circumstances and values. Any agent who is working "a farm" will be the ideal agent to help you purchase properties at the right price, and with ease in this increasingly competitive buyers' market. If you are looking for investments in 21212, 21210, 21204 or 21218 - I can help!
Akil Walker, Agent, Upper Marlboro, MD
Tue May 14, 2013
Hi Tierra,

Feel free to give me a call if you are interested in discussing the matter further.