Any investment expert who can guide us on investment opportunities in PA and what is rate of return on rental?

Asked by Raj Sidhu, Fairfax, VA Sun Mar 17, 2013

Answers

5
Michael Solo…, Agent, Huntingdon Valley, PA
Mon Mar 18, 2013
I work with many investors and i am investor myself call me to discuss option in ghe phila area

Michael Solomon
Realty Mark Associates
2154212121 cell
2155837777 office
Vadim Borisov, Agent, Bensalem, PA
Sun Mar 17, 2013
If you do it my way, you can get 12-18% return on your rentals.

Vadim Borisov
YouList Realty
T:(215)447-8725
Bestresales@aol.com
Philip J. Cu…, Agent, Feasterville, PA
Sun Mar 17, 2013
To be able to give you the information you need you must interview at lease three agent and do it in person I would like to be one of those agents Please call me in my office so I may speak with you in person and arrange our first meeting. One thing that makes me different from most residental RealEstate Agents is I worl on commerical and investment properties besides working with owners to help in the management of the properties Please call me in my office 215-725-5700X49

Philip J. Cunningham Sr
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19152
Office.(215)725-5700 X49
PhilCunningham2004@yahoo.com
http://www.GreatPaRE.com
Web Reference:  http://www.GreatPaRE.com
Andrew Himes, Agent, Collegeville, PA
Sun Mar 17, 2013
Raj,

If you don't want to be in the city of Philadelphia I'd be happy to assist you. I'm about 30 minutes outside of the city and we have a huge rental base here as we have major pharma companies right here in town plus easy access to the city. I work with numerous investors that have rentals here and would love the opportunity to talk with you to determine your investment goals. Let me know Andrew@AndrewHimes.com
Please send me email or call me 571-344-3330 email forsalebyraj@yahoo.com and location doesn't matter
Flag Sun Mar 17, 2013
Jennifer Ged…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Sun Mar 17, 2013
Raj,

I would be happy to discuss investing in Philadelphia.
I work with many investors, including investors based in other states, so I can definitely assist you and answer any questions you have.
Please feel free to send me your contact information as well as a good time for us to connect.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Jennifer
Jennphilarealtor@gmail.com
You can reach me at 571-344-3330 Thanks
Flag Sun Mar 17, 2013