Any insight into the HOA fees for Blue Bell Country Club?

Asked by Nicole Eickhoff, Philadelphia County, PA Mon Jun 11, 2012

Answers

9
dbbrook, Home Buyer, Ambler, PA
Tue Oct 6, 2015
Townhouse fees are now $392 per month, as of October 2015. Only problem is, it's nearly impossible to find out what is included in that fee! It doesn't include golf, which is extra, I think it does include use of the swimming pool and tennis courts.

Also it includes trash removal, snow removal, and landscape maintenance.
R. Eric Axel…, Agent, Sewell, NJ
Thu Jun 14, 2012
Thanks for clarifying Nicole. $300/mo. Were you just curious or are you considering moving from renting to buying? If you are and are not approved, let me know. We can tour a town home or 2 & talk about what your next few steps should be.

Have a good day, Eric
Dawyn Clemens, Agent, Blue Bell, PA
Tue Jun 12, 2012
Nicole, the HOA's in Blue Bell Country Club are $300.00 per month for the town houses, the carriages are $377.00 and the single family homes are $237.00 per month.
I know BBCC very well since I have lived in this community for 18 years!! Please call me if you have any other questions at 215-896-4268 !
Thank you so much. Super helpful!
Flag Tue Jun 12, 2012
Nicole Eickh…, Renter, Philadelphia County, PA
Tue Jun 12, 2012
Looking to get an understanding on the actual dollar amount on the fees on a townhouse. I can't seem to find the actual information online. I'd imagine there is a range so curoius on what that was.
Cynthia Este…, Agent, Blue Bell, PA
Tue Jun 12, 2012
Having sold to first time homeowners in BBCC as it is referred to I made sure my buyers(for a townhouse as opposed to one of the single homes) went over the condo documents package for all the other details as well. They cover, snow, trash and landscape maintenance...there are sport(tennis, golf, swim, a park , walking some w/additional fees required) all in a gated community.....making the fees very reasonable , a value, in my opinion. If you need a Realtor and are not working with anyone feel free to contact me...Cordially Cynthia Estelle ABR ASP SFR ePro 215 680 2295 Keller Williams Blue Bell
R. Eric Axel…, Agent, Sewell, NJ
Tue Jun 12, 2012
Hi Nicole, what is your question? If you don't yet have an aget and would like luxury representation, please feel free to contact me for a confidential telephone chat.

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
267.507.2287
axelson@kurfiss.com
Web Reference:  http://kurfiss.com
Margarita Sw…, Agent, Blue Bell, PA
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Hi Nicole: I just SOLD 102 Inverness and I have insight information, what is your specific question?
Gregory Park…, Agent, Blue Bell, PA
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Do you have a specific question regarding the fees?
Melissa Leo…, Agent, Trappe, PA
Mon Jun 11, 2012
I am a realtor in the area and I also live in the country club. Call me and I'll explain everything about the club.
Melissa Leonard
610-310-2666
Mleonard@cbpref.com
Top agent at Coldwell Banker Preferred BB